KHUSHI – working for society, with a Mission and a Vision beyond the Millennium. Rise of divinity in human beings and heavenly atmosphere on earth Individual, familial and social refinement Healthy body, pure mind and civilized society Atmavat sarvabhooteshu (all living beings are soulkins), Vashudhaiv kutumbkam (Entire earth is our family) One nation, one language, one religion, one government Everyone should get equal opportunity for self- growth irrespective of caste, creed, color, religion, region, language or sex.
As name implies KHUSHI has a dream to give real happiness to every person by developing his or her psychological and physical health.
OBJECTIVES & ITS IMPLEMENTATION
• To make our community aware of total health (Psychical and mental health issues including: Illness; Hygiene; appropriate education.
• To focus on large & specific target groups within the community (children; adolescents; teachers; industrial employees; etc) to achieve this purpose.
• To evolve continuing growth groups; community workshops; personality development camps; & relevant audio- visual aids as means to achieve our aim.
• To utilize the created awareness to make the community seek help from care professionals more openly.
• “Care” for us involves assessment & intervention at individual & group level
• “Assessment” focuses on updating assessment techniques & ongoing refinement in test
• Interpretation & report presentation
• “Intervention” for us involves the judicious use of various therapeutic approaches for both clinical & developmental counseling.
• “Stage-specific” & “syndrome-specific” group intervention that may be “time bound” or “continuous”.
• The process of care for us is multidisciplinary wherein medical & paramedical professionals work as a team.
• Is not merely reduction of existing problems but re-establishment of physical, mental and social well being to the maximum degree possible.